We run a network of e-shops on a field of sport ecommerce.
Are you ready to help us develop Top4Running & Top4Fitness mainly e-commerce driven business in Germany? Are you able to think as a marketing guy in the morning, as a customer service guy during the lunch and as an ‘everything else’ guy in the afternoon? Do you have an experience from an e-commerce company and/or sporting goods industry? Will you be able to grow with our business and build & lead your own country team in the future? Do you love running?
If your answers are ‘YES’, then just keep reading.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Building & leading local DE team based in Berlin consisting of marketing roles, customer service, team sales, brick & mortar retail.
- Being responsible for growing mostly Top4Running & Top4Fitness business in Germany & Austria across all sales channels (e-commerce, brick & mortar retail and team sales)
- Securing perfect, smooth & localized up to date experience on all our .DE & .AT websites, coordination of all future e-commerce updates & upgrades, locally relevant services (ie. payment methods, logistics services, etc.)
- Supervising project of Top4Running Berlin retail store opening.
- Closely helping to kick-off and build successful & long-term Team Sales business in DE & AT
- Maintain top level relationships with our key business partners in Germany (ie. Nike, adidas, Asics, etc)
- Identifying and building relationships with various local partners from logistics companies to marketing ambassadors
- Communicating on regular basis with head-office in Czechia
- Regular analysis of performance of all sales channels
- Helping with necessary administrative tasks concerning the DE branch GmbH company
- Providing local market insights, trends, competitor analysis
What kind of your knowledge, experience and personal characteristics do we need?
- Flexible personality, ready to accept new challenges, orientation in new situations
- Always proactive & positive approach
- Leadership skills, great written and spoken communication skills
- Customer-centric thinking
- Local DE & AT market knowledge
- Experience in retail, e-commerce
- Ability to work remotely from a central team
- General orientation in sporting goods industry
- Ability to grow with the company, learn new things
- Balanced combination of top-line and detail thinking
- Native German language
- Advanced English language
- Great computer skills
- Active athlete or positive attitude to sports, especially running 🙂
What can you expect?
- Independent full-time job in an international fast growing company
- Role reporting to Business Development Manager (and then at later stage to a Territories Manager)
- Your influence on the decisions concerning German & Austrian market
- Your own professional growth. The role grows with the company growth in German & Austrian market
- Educational system, trainings, e-commerce & digital marketing events.
- Informal young and fast growing team
- Company computer & phone
- Company benefits
Please submit your profile in English to email@example.com We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions about the company or this specific role, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org