Webseite Siel Bleu
Health prevention through adapted physical activity
For more than 20 years, Siel Bleu aims at consolidating the place of preventive health care for the most vulnerable people in the society, in particular for the elderly. The european projections on those aged 80 years or above target an increase by 2,5 times from now until 2100, reaching 14,6% of the population. The active ageing policy is one of the main challenges faced by the european countries. That is the reason why the French non-profit association Siel Bleu is seeking to expand on a european scale. We are looking to develop the activity in Germany and more especially in Hamburg or Berlin or Munich within the next year. It is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing project with a strong social impact, with great ambition and opportunities within the next 24 months.
Conduct and write a market study on the opportunities for Siel Bleu to develop and replicate its service in adapted physical activity (APA or Health-enhancing physical activity) in Germany. Working remotely, you will be in constant collaboration with the team based in France, especially dedicated to this european project called “Moov&Smile”.
Key areas of the study:
- collection and analysis of data (statistics, questionnaires, etc.) about sports social economy / Public Health sector
- meeting with key players in the field and conducting interviews
- analysis of the market competition
- and any other relevant topics for the market study.
The project Moov&Smile is divided in two main steps:
- Feasibility study (6months) : description and analysis of market opportunities for a deployment of Siel Bleu’s activity in Germany. The results of this study will play a decisive role in the project continuation towards the second step.
- Experimentation of the Siel Bleu activities (18 months). For this second phase of the project, 2 jobs will be created (1 national manager and 1 sport coach). Targeted cities : Hamburg or Berlin or Munich. There are great career opportunities to be expected after this initial market research phase! We are looking for a person who is willing to get involved in this project for the next 24 months.
Bachelor or Master in Sports Science. Ideally you have experience in project management or entrepreneurship. Convinced that physical activity is the way to promote good health and well-being of vulnerable people, you are willing to get involved in a project starting from scratch.
- Entrepreneurial profile, ability to take initiatives
- Analytical and writing skills
- Capacity to speak in English or French written or spoken // Bilingual or native level of written and spoken German
- Good communication skills
- Autonomy, adaptability and flexibility
- Organisational skills and rigour, familiar with remote work
➔ Mission of 6 months – starting mid-may 21.
➔ Home office work
➔ Status (freelance, short-time contract etc.) to be discussed with the salary package
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com